- Rooms shall be given only for holding conferences, meetings, mediations and arbitrations and for no other purpose.
- It is expected that the users of the conference rooms would take suitable care that the furniture and décor of the rooms are not damaged so as to maintain the quality and standard of the conference rooms for the benefit of all the users.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are not permitted in the halls.
- The conference room user may enquire from the office of the IAMC for additional/other facilities that can be extended by the IAMC.
- Contact person: Mrs. P Sindhu Radha, Ph: 040-29353911/12/13, Mail: [email protected]
Payment in full for Booking(s) is required to be made either through the website or by cheque drawn in favour of “IAMC HYDERABAD ADMINISTRATION”. within 48 hours of the time of booking. If payment is not made prior to 48 hours of the time of booking, the booking shall stand cancelled automatically.
- If the booking is cancelled before 5 days of the date booked a sum of Rs.500/- shall be deducted towards administrative charges from the booking amount.
- If the booking is cancelled between 5 days and up to 2 days prior to the date booked, a sum equivalent to 25% of the booking amount shall be deducted.
- If the booking is cancelled within 2 days of the date booked for, a sum equivalent to 50% of the booking amount shall be deducted.
- No refund on the same day.
- Cancellation can be done either on the website as per the procedure provided at the website or, by approaching the IAMC for the said purpose.
- The refund shall be made only by cheque drawn in the name of the party which has booked the conference room, within five working days of the cancellation of the booking.