The International Arbitration & Mediation Centre, Hyderabad, in partnership with Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co, is set to host its flagship event, the “International Arbitration Day,” on October 7, 2023, in Hyderabad.
This in-person gathering promises a unique and unprecedented arbitration experience, uniting global arbitration experts from Asia and the Middle East alongside emerging practitioners and future thought leaders. The event will showcase engaging panel discussions and fireside chat sessions featuring distinguished figures in the international arbitration arena, sharing their profound insights and experiences.
The esteemed speakers slated to grace the event include:
- Justice Hima Kohli, Supreme Court of India
- Justice Alok Aradhe, Chief Justice for the State of Telangana
- Justice Shamlan Al Sawalehi, Court of Appeal Judge and Judge in Charge of the Arbitration Division, DIFC Court
- Justice L Nageswara Rao, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Justice RV Raveendran, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Timur Aitkulov, President, The Russian Arbitration Centre Board
- Jennifer Lim, International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Lawyer, Partner at Sidley Austin LLP, Singapore
- Datuk Prof. Sundra Rajoo, Director, Asian International Arbitration Centre, Malaysia
- Thomas Snider, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Shruti Khanijow, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
Abhinav Bhushan, Chief Executive for Asia & International Arbitrator, Member at 39 Essex Chambers and Parnika Chaturvedi, Partner, Kings Wood & Malleson, Dubai, UAE will be present as moderators at the event.
Whether you are an experienced arbitrator or just embarking on your journey in dispute resolution, this event offers an exceptional opportunity to connect and collaborate with like-minded professionals. It’s a chance to exchange ideas, gain insights, and explore innovative techniques and strategies to elevate your arbitration practice.